Once you have seen a property that you are interested in and you want to take it, we require the following:


  • A Holding Deposit equivalent to two weeks rent.
  • Agency Fee of £240 per person (includes reference checking).
  • Check-out fee (if applicable), £40 – £100 depending on size of property
  • A copy of your photographic ID (passport or ID card) and further proof of current address.


The Holding Deposit will be deducted from the balance of monies due from you on completion. Please note that Holding Deposits and fees are non – refundable.



Before moving into a property you will need to pay the following in cleared funds:


  • One months rent in advance
  • Six weeks rent deposit



The Deposit required will be:


  • Six weeks rent deposit (This will be held by or registered with one of the nominated Tenancy Deposit Schemes)



A renewal fee of £60 is payable upon renewing a tenancy agreement whilst you are living in the property.  Tenancy agreements are normally renewed every 6 months or in some cases 12 months.



We require the following references:

  • An Income Reference from your Employer confirming your salary and position. The criteria for a tenant is that they must have monthly income of at least 2.5 x the monthly rent.
  • A Credit Check
  • A Reference from a Previous Landlord or Agent (if applicable).


References are carried out by RENT4SURE, a specialist provider with over 100 years combined experience within the lettings industry.



Students who are studying need to provide us with the following:

  • Confirmation of Studies – Including what you are studying
  • Proof that payments can be made for future rents, such as income reference, evidence of student loan, etc.
  • Guarantor – Income reference and credit check will be conducted on the Guarantor.  The criteria for a Guarantor is that they must have monthly income of at least 3 x the monthly rent.



It is the responsibility of the Tenants to contact the Local Utility Companies in order to inform them of all changes of occupancy for the property, and commencement of the tenancy.  It is also the Tenants responsibility to pay Council Tax direct to the Local Authority, and to pay for the television licence at the property.



Please note that any personal items or furniture, which you move into the property, are not covered by the Landlord’s contents insurance policy. You will need to arrange appropriate cover. If required, we have information on this service.

IE8 Alert! Cookie Alert!

To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend you upgrade to a modern web browser. More info