At TLC Sales & Lettings we also offer a Block Management service for all types of property ranging from small conversions to modern purpose built apartment blocks. Through both our London office that has been established in Parsons Green and Fulham since 1993, and also our Brighton office which opened in 2013, we have a wealth of experience in property management and have built up an extensive range of maintenance contractors and service providers to enable us to obtain the best possible quotes for our client. We are flexible and are happy to tailor an individual package to suit the needs of our client and the residents of the property to ensure the property is looked after in the best possible way.
To give you an idea below is a brief summary of what our Block Management service provides:
- Ground Rent/Service Charge collection – We collect all ground rents/service charges to be held in a separate Client account as per legal requirements.
- Arrears collection – We chase late paying Leaseholders with reminder letters sent out after set period of time.
- Regular visits to property – We regularly visit property to carry out inspections and liaise with community chairperson, caretaker or concierge regarding any issues that need addressing.
- Maintenance – We arrange for routine maintenance and repair where necessary using local approved contractors.
- Major works – We use a number of large building contractors for major works and are able to arrange for such jobs quickly and competitively saving our landlords time and money. We would also closely supervise any such major works.
- Service contracts – We arrange and negotiate annual contracts for services such as fire alarm maintenance, lift maintenance, gardening, cleaning, entry phone, etc.
- Insurance – We can obtain competitive insurance policies for both Property and Professional Indemnity insurance, through an independent insurance provider authorised and regulated by the Financial Service Authority.
- Regular Financial Reports – We provide quarterly financial reports to our client listing all incomings/outgoings during the period and current position.
- Annual accounts – We would send end of year accounts to your chosen firm of accountants and provide all the necessary invoices and paperwork for them to prepare the annual Company Accounts.
- Our fee – We charge an annual flat management fee which is normally an agreed percentage of the monies collected during the year. Our percentage never changes therefore our fee only ever changes in line with service charge adjustments.