Register | Recover Password




Once you have seen a property that you are interested in and you want to take it, we require the following:

  • A cash Reservation Fee equivalent to two weeks rent.
  • Contract and Administration Fee of £240 per person (includes reference checking).
  • A copy of your photographic ID (passport or driving license).

This amount will be deducted from the balance of monies due from you on completion. Please note that all reservation fees and admin fees are non – refundable.


Before moving into a property you will need to pay the following in cleared funds:

  • One months rent in advance
  • Six weeks deposit
  • Check-out fee (if applicable), £40 – £100 depending on size of property


The Deposit required will be:

  • Six weeks deposit (This will be held by one of the nominated Tenancy Deposit Schemes)


We require the following references:

· An Income Reference from your Employer confirming your salary, position and length of service. The criteria for a tenant is that they must have monthly income of at least 2.5 x the monthly rent.

· A Credit Check

· A Reference from a Previous Landlord or Agent (if applicable).

References are carried out by RENT4SURE, a specialist provider with over 100 years combined experience within the lettings industry.


Students who are studying need to provide us with the following:

  • Confirmation of Studies – Including what you are studying
  • Proof that payments can be made for future rents, such as income reference, evidence of student loan, etc.
  • Guarantor – Income reference and credit check will be conducted on the Guarantor.  The criteria for a Guarantor is that they must have monthly income of at least 3 x the monthly rent.


It is the responsibility of the Tenants to contact the Local Utility Companies in order to inform them of all changes of occupancy for the property, and commencement of the tenancy.  It is also the Tenants responsibility to pay Council Tax direct to the Local Authority, and to pay for the television licence at the property.


Please note that any personal items or furniture, which you move into the property, are not covered by the Landlord’s contents insurance policy. You will need to arrange appropriate cover. If required, we have information on this service.